Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ready for wholehearted service & radical blessing

Greetings from an airplane! I'm just so amazed that I'm on this missions trip! 

To be honest once we first started to talk about this outreach I was doubting a bit. How could 16 people make it till the States when we hardly have money for the rent and food? But Jesus is so awesome and faithful!

One family left to the States already on Thursday and four other team members earlier today. I'm in the plane with Maty, Katy and little Owen when Joel is in another plane. Our leader Hiram will travel on Tuesday and one family hopefully on Wednesday. Also pray for Mirja, our Finnish team member who doesn't have money for the ticket yet! 

Each one of us traveling today will have a long layover in Miami so maybe we'll check it out as well. 

Our goal and heart for this outreach is to serve in every way we can. But something interesting is that when I was packing my suitcase and talking with Jesus in the same time he asked me: "Are you ready to be blessed radically?"




No comments:

Post a Comment