Monday, July 11, 2016

News, Good news

Good news!

There are some pretty awesome things going on I want to share with you guys!

Today I went to renew my residence. This is the third time I got to do it. Everything just went so smooth and perfect. Since this year I didn't even needed to pay for it! Since this year the religious residence is free also for the evangelical ministries!

Next year when I renew my residence for the forth time it will finally be a permanent one. It has been a long battle but it's easier every time.




Last Saturday the 9th of July it was Argentina's 200th independence day! So we decided to celebrate well! We cut the traffic and danced folklore on the street! Lots of neighbors gathered to dance, hang out and eat tradicional Argentinean food.

This was also a strategic and prophetic move against the crime wave that had attacked our neighborhood lately. There have been more robbery than ever before and people are afraid to move outside. We have been interceding a lot for the situation, walking in the neighborhood doing spiritual warfare and this event was such a big part of this all.


In two weeks I'll be already on my way back home. I'll hope to see lots of friends in Finland during August!

Be blessed all!

No comments:

Post a Comment