Wednesday, February 18, 2015

COMING TOMMORROW: DRY BONES


Sorry for not posting for ages! Honestly I haven't have time nor strength. For example last night I went to bed at 3AM. And in 6 hours we kept on with the music.

The last two months we have been working with our final performance of the AME school. With the musicians we have been making tracks day and night. And well, I've also made some design in the same time.

Oh, by the way the play is called Huesos Secos which means Dry Bones. The play is based on the life of the Ezequiel the prophet.

The first presentation is tomorrow! Still need to fix many tracks.

I hope I'll be able to post you some videos!


I have instagram account where you can find more photos like this:




And here we have some more promotional photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment