Monday, June 8, 2015

I'm so going to New York!

Long time, no sea.

Hey, I'm super sorry for those who actually read my blog for not writing for ages! Sometimes I even write the text but then never manage to add photos etc and never end up publishing anything..! fail.

But yeah, I want to share something exciting... We're going to have an outreach in the USA! How cool is that!

Everything started with Luis Palau. He's a famous Argentinean evangelist. And right now his association and the local churches in New York are having big events in the New York City. The main event will be the 11th of July in the Central Park. So basically Palau invited the YWAMers to be part of this movement and we took the challenge as a ministry.

Our team is 13 adults and 3 babies. :) First we'll head to North Carolina and serve there. And to new york we are going for the rest of the time in July.



But now the great thing is that I bought my tickets today! It's a real miracle! Thank you all my supporters and intercessors! I borrowed some money though to not wait any longer.

If you want to be part of this dream you still have an opportunity! Beyond the debt I have to cancel I still need money to the transport from North Carolina to New York. And of course some spare for the daily needs... And there're still some team members who don't have their tickets yet. So please at least pray for us! ;)

Here we have a video of our trip in three languages: pick up the one you mostly speak!







No comments:

Post a Comment