Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Thinking about this past year 2016 gratitud really fills my heart. It has been such a great year in terms of health, friendships, family, provision and many more things. I feel privileged to serve God with my talents and gifts and to be part of this big movement of the church which is alive and mobile.

Our Christmas celebration was awesome here. I'm already getting used to the fact that it's summer, it's hot & humid, the celebration is outside and beyond the good food there's joyful music and dance. We celebrated together with our Art ministry but also other people and family members joined in and together we were around 30 people.

Few weeks before the Christmas Eve we had a big Christmas dinner for the whole neighborhood. It's one our ways to reach and evangelize the people around us every year.

My piano student Joas performing 


We shared the gift boxes from
Operation Christmas Child to every kid who came

Here also some other photos from the last times:

Our band Pujahca playing in December

Celebrating the independence day


I wish you all a blessed and fruitful 2017! Get fully involved in God's adventures and I bet it won't be a boring year!

Thank you all for your prayers and support and love during this past year! It makes the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment