Monday, September 8, 2014

One school more... This time staffing!


Welcoming words

Three years and plus I came to Argentina to do an art school "A.M.E." The six months of the school really changed my life in a good way. The base here was such a good environment for me that I followed God's voice and came back. Now I have been serving for three years in the art ministry.


Today the school started once again. We have new students and I'm working as a staff this time. I will be serving mostly with the translation, recording and translation. I'm more than grateful to God for this great upgrade in my life. It's an honor to serve others in such a powerful school as this.

I'm also really thankful for all of you my supporters. You truly bless me and I don't need to worry about the costs but instead I'm able to bless others! You guys are really sowing to the nations!

Please be praying for us; for the students and for the staff as well.

A folklore presentation in the opening ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment