Sunday, October 19, 2014

the first month of AME 2014


Hey!

It has been already more than a month since we started the AME art school! Time has gone pretty fast but everything has gone well. The days has been long as usual but it hasn't been that tiring as I was afraid of. The students get up 6:30 every morning and have activities till 22:30 PM. So the school itself is really intense and during the day I myself hardly have any break to stop for a while. 




For me it has been challenging but in a good way. My responsibilities aren't that heavy and I'm not even discipleling anyone. With the translation I'm always a bit more exposed and that's hard in the moments when you don't just flow. However I'm so thankful for our amazing staff team. We have such a nice environment of trust and mutual help.

So we still have one month and a half left of the lecture phase. After that we'll head for a month of investigation. But I'll write more about that when we have more information to be published.





Oh, I almost forgot to tell! This week we received more students! There is this Guatemalan group of hip hop dancers who left their country to come here to do our school. At this moment nine of them are already here! It's a true miracle of God because they didn't have enough finances to do the whole trip. However we're still waiting for the last part of them. Please be praying with us!






I'm quite proud of our students! They're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment