Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Be a dancer - Be an Artist in the Maximum Expression

So proud to present our newest video! 

It's a promo of our art school AME. My leader asked me to make a promo video. Honestly, I wasn't really enthusiastic about it, because finding good video recordings about the stuff we do as a school and ministry is frustrating sometimes... 

Well, however luckily I prayed and asked Daddy's opinion. So He gave me this idea to make a story. I started forming this idea of a dancer, musician and actor preparing themselves for a show and thinking deep stuff in the same way. So instead of just using already filmed material I planned to film something new.

When I told my idea to my leader she liked it but took it to a totally new level. She made it more real and dramatic and split one video to three different stories! 

So we wrote and filmed this first part quickly. Naka was the director, while Cami filmed the most of it. The actors are all from our base, as usual :D Later on we edited the material with Naka and I composed the music with Joel.

To be honest I'm super happy for this product. It could be a way better of course, but we still have two more videos to make ;) Let it touch you and come to do our school! Or at least share it forward.



P.S. It's the same school I came to do here in 2011. It will change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment